This card currently offers a 50,000 point bonus for signing up through this link and putting $3,000 worth of purchases on the card within the first 3 months. Not only is the bonus a good one, but this is also definitely a top tier card when it comes to earning points through spending.
Here are all the details that matter:
- 2X Points on Travel – Earn 2 points per dollar when you use your card to pay for airfare, hotels, cruises and rental cars, not to mention train tickets and taxis.
- 2X Points on Dining – Earn 2 points per dollar spent on dining. No matter where, or what, you eat—from fine dining to fast food.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees – Never pay a foreign transaction fee when you travel and shop overseas.
- 7% Annual Point Dividend – Receive a 7% annual dividend on all new points earned—even on the points you’ve already redeemed.
- 1-to-1 Point Transfers – Transfer your points to participating frequent traveler programs at full value with no penalty. These transfer partners include:
- Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall – If you want to earn some serious points for shopping online then this card is for you. Through their shopping portal, you can shop at all your favorite stores/sites and earn 2 to 35 extra points per dollar you spend.
This is by far the best card I have ever owned. The card looks and feels (heavy) different than any of the others. Whenever someone else holds it they always comment on it. Besides looking cool, it also comes with the best customer service I have ever experienced when calling a card company.
I received the card late last year and started using it right away. I met the $3,000 minimum spend for the 50,000 point bonus in two months. The double points on dining is great, and has contributed to many extra points because my wife and I eat out about three times per week. I also earned a lot of extra points by using their Ultimate Rewards shopping portal.
I have yet to use any of these Ultimate Rewards points I have accumulated. I am kind of saving them for a big trip that I have not planned yet. These points are worth 1.25 cents each when you redeem them for airfare. So, the 50,000 point bonus that can be earned for signing up now is worth $625 in airfare. Technically, this deal is worth more because of the 7%